On game day, all Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium parking lots are manned and reserved for permit parking, recreational vehicles, chartered buses, and disabled parking. Public parking is available on a presold basis through Click and Park. Stadium parking permits may be purchased on-line through www.clickandpark.com or by calling 866-330-PARK (7275). No traffic is permitted on stadium roads on game day without pre-paid permits. Lots will sell out. Parking lots open at 8:00 a.m. Parking for regular cars is $32. Parking for limousines is $38.
RV parking is available to purchase for overnight and on the day of the game through www.clickandpark.com. Parking is in Lot 6. All tow vehicles require a standard car permit. There are no hookups, facilities or dump stations. Dumping in the stadium lots is prohibited. RV parking opens one day prior to the game at 8:00 a.m. Day-of RV parking is $70. Overnight RV parking is $133.
The nearby Central Florida Fairgrounds have RV facilities for extended stays. Call 407.295.3247 for more information.
Charter bus parking is on Colyer Street and Long Street. Both lots open at 8:00 a.m. Bus parking is $102. Please call 866-330-PARK (7275) to purchase.
Disability Parking is available through www.clickandpark.com. An Official state-issued disability parking tag and the Bowl Parking Permit are mandatory for admission to Disabled Lot H. Disabled parking is $32.
There will be ONE first-come, first-served public cash lot at Jones High School on game day (capacity 600), but no other public lots have availability.Please note that tailgating is not permitted on Jones High School property.
Fans should be advised that they are parking in private lots around the stadium AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only
- Tailgating items must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle.
- No tents! Guests who take over any additional parking spaces to tailgate will be asked to clear out of those spaces.
- NO glass containers, beer kegs or open fires.
- Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling.
- No couches or indoor furniture.
- RVs will be given enough space for awning on one side of vehicle only.
- Dumping hot coals in the lot or trash receptacles is prohibited
- Please refrain from ball of Frisbee throwing in open lots until lot is completely parked
- Cars, tables, chairs, barbeque grills must be confined to one stall
- There should not be empty stalls between cars and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.